- Any personal data that you provide to us through use of this website will be held in accordance with the Data Protection regulations of England & Wales and The European Union.
- We will not pass any information about you, including your name, address, phone number and email address to any other organisation except where necessary to complete the transaction.
- We will not contact you except in direct relationship to the processing of your order unless you have given us permission to do so by ticking the relevant boxes during the order process or when you register on the site.
- If you have placed an order through this site or if you have registered and not yet placed an order your personal information will be stored in our database. You can log in and inspect all of the information we hold about you, alter and delete that information at any time. Alternatively, you can contact us by email with a request for us to remove your information. We will act upon such a request within 1 working day of the receipt of your email.
Cookies are small pieces of data which are placed on your computer by our website which have two purposed
- They store data between pages and in our case enable the website to keep track of information such as which items you have placed in the shopping cart and whether you are logged in as a regular customer or not logged in as a guest. When you leave the site this information is deleted. These cookies are essential for the operation of the site and you will not be able to place an order if you disallow this type of cookie.
- They keep track of the way you use the website so that we can statistically analyse the way people use the website and use that information to improve the way it works. We make use of Google Analytics to collect this information but we do not pass on any information which identifies you as a person – all data is collected anomalously.
We do not pass on any personal data to anyone or organisation other than to fulfil an order you have placed.